Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Eve

Hey guys, once again yet another personal posts. Only read if you have the time because it's a really lengthy one.


On 24 Decemeber 2009, I had a pretty indelible Christmas Eve, at least it was one of the most hectic I have had in my life.


First, we were scheduled for an ineffable masterpiece, Avatar at 6:00pm at Vivocity.





Next, we had to rush straight to Sushi Tei after the movie because the last order is at 9:15pm !!! And the best part is that we only reached Sushi Tei at 9:05pm. A mere 10 minutes to rush out orders !!?!?!? It was insane but the food was still delicious nonetheless. So I will say that it is definitely worth it.



Andy, Kenneth, Siang Meng


Brandon, Fu Qi(He wanted this pic to be censored because of his rock style), Me, Chin Keong


Guo Neng, Chee Siong

Haha, always ever ready to act sexy! He seems to be caught in a scandal.


Brandon, Fu Qi, A part of me


Jia Yu, Sien Mei, Guo Neng, Chee Siong

Look carefully at the picture above. Sien Mei is laughing happily as she points at the pair of chopsticks which belong to me !!! That's because Guo Neng was asking everyone who put back the paper wrapper wrapping the chopsticks back into the box when the chopsticks are already taken out.

Yeah, so I was the one who took out the chopsticks and ACCIDENTALLY placed the wrapper back into the box. *Paiseh :))


Unagi Don


My Yakitori Don, not really impressive though


I don't know what's this but it looks like Fish Bee Hoon.


Tempura udon


Group Photo, I kinda like this picture. It encompasses all of us inside !


Chin Keong, Brandon

I was the one who took this picture and Brandon protested because he does not want me to take picture of his full body !!! Hahaha, if you guys know what I mean LOL. Okay I better stop pushing it.


Merry Xmas with our own rudolf


Jiayu, Sien Mei

Afterwhich, there was a debate as to whether we should head towards Marine Barrage or the Changi Airport and we settle for Changi Airport. We did tonnes of nonsense there because we were bored. The pictures will say a thousand words.





So here we are, sitting while waiting for instructions for our next shoot. Like Temporary actors.


Still waiting. Tsk tsk tsk !


Take 1 : Say Cheese !!!


Take 2: Roar!


Take 3 : Yay !


Take 4: Final shot! Pack up !!!

Believe it or not, we took these 4 shots by placing the camera on a chair that is 10 metres away from us.

Then you might be wondering, why is it still so clear? Well, the zoom-in function is extremely powerful as the camera is good, very high megapixels.

So cheers to Chin Keong for taking the uncanny pictures!


I'm looking at brandon while the 3 is so action!


2 Crazy guys fighting

 
Finally, we settled for a cooling stayover mahjong session at one of my friend's (Guo Neng) house.




We played all the way till 7am in the morning and we drove straight down the street for a simple breakfast, roti prata + teh tarik. It wasn't fantastic but it was a funny breakfast !

One of my friends said that he's not hungry so he did not eat. But here came an additional Ice Milo so we decided to push it to him rather than returning it back to the stallowner(we paid for it FYI).

5 Seconds later,

We looked to his direction and his cup was empty !!!

So much for being not hungry or thirsty !!! HE'S A LIAR !!!! HAHAHA. I swear it was extremely classic, one moment he said that he's not hungry but the next, he finished the drink in a mere 5 seconds.

All of us were laughing like mad after that, like some crazy fools.




All in all,I had a great time this Christmas Eve. Cheers !!!


Credits -reelmovienews, -coffeeshopexample, -indiegames

No comments:

Post a Comment