Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New Year Chalet Part 2



Sorry for the start off to this post.
It's too gay I know but yeah they are mad people.



Here is David popping the bottle.

The people beside our chalet cheered us on he popped it.



Hello, we just finished our meal as you can see. Look at Dominic on the far left, so unglam.



1 group shot.



HAHAHAHAHA. THIS WAS THE BOMB.
He can easily advertise for the biscuit.

By the way, this biscuit was introduced to us by Jaryl.

Now, I will teach you how to make this American snack.
First, you BBQ the marshmellow until it is squishy-squashy and then sandwich it with 2 plain crackers and trickle the chocolate sauce on the marshmellow and there you have it.

The American snack, Chocolate Marshmellow.



Isn't this cat gorgeous?
It took me a lot of effort just to get a good picture of it because it was scared of the flash.



Can you see Jaryl?
This is what I call the abyss of darkness.

Fyi, I cannot see him at all !



Poor Wei Kuan, being beaten up by David



Here comes Jaryl again, blocking the shot. Now you see how big he is ?
Brobdingnagian~



2 Straights !?!?!??!
But guess what? I still won against it!
I'm good right?



Here is me coaching Dominic on how to play Dai Di!



The Final Showdown. Won him against Dai Di but lost badly when we played Hearts.
He is the master of Hearts, better not mess with him guys.
He will trash you flat!~




Ayam Penyet
My friends told me that the key to great Ayam Penyet is actually the chilli sauce.

Apparently, it will make or break the entire dish. And all my friends gave it thumbs up.
A unanimous decision



HAHAHAHHAHA I love this picture the best!
Wei Kuan's girlfriend is back once again.
I bet you all have been waiting for her right?



But she sleeps around, check her out on Jaryl's neck



Then she sleeps on top of the cups



Woooooooooooooooo!!!
Now she's in a bed.
Wei Kuan is beside by the way, he has been sleeping with her the whole night.
Tsk tsk tsk.
I have nothing to say.



Okay, that's the end to the short stay at Aloha Resort.
Although the chalet was not very new, it has the quaint feeling tagged along with it.

In addition, it's really gigantic considering that we only pay a mere $53 bucks to it. However, for you guys out there who are interested in booking a room with Aloha Resort, please be sure that you have a civil servant in your family first because this is a privilleged price only for civil servants.


No comments:

Post a Comment