Saturday, April 14, 2012

End of the Semester

Once again, we have come to the end of the Semester.


14 weeks just flew past as usual. When it comes to the life of the University, its definitely hectic. Having said that, I think its a good thing because its a good training ground for the real corporate world. I'm fully prepared to give it my all. I think I learnt some crucial soft skills that can helped me cope with the Uni life. It allows me to be in right frame of mind at all time. This is useful to prevent burn-out from stress.


This semester was unexpectedly hectic for me. I took up 5 modules this Semester, 2 cores and 3 electives and I thought its going to be really slack because I am entitled to SU-ing all 3 of my electives because I have more than enough SU options.


However, things didn't turn out the way I expected. I did pretty well for my electives and that led me to reconsider my options. In the end, I only SU-ed one of my elective which is Media in China because of the uncertainty in the final exam.


To be honest, I was planning on not utilising any of my SU options during the course of my University endeavour. It might sound terribly stupid because why not use the resources you are entitled to? Well, I feel that way because I really want to give it my all in everything I do. I do not want to cut some slack just because I can easily take the module out of my GPA. I believe that this can turn out to be a bad habit. Also, to maintain consistency, I believe I should give it my all in everything I do.


In Summary, these are the grades I received for my coursework thus far for my modules.



AB213 - Research Methods

Presentation and Report Part I - A
Presentation and Report Part II - Went really well, but unsure of the grade yet.
Class participation - Unknown


BF214

Mid Term Quiz - 84/100
Class participation - 10/10
Term Paper - Unknown but I have high hopes for this one because the Prof said very good :)


CS8004 - Media In China

Quiz 1 - 90/100
Quiz 2 - 86/100
Discussion Forum - 68/90

This was the module that I Su-ed because the risk is pretty high.


EE8092 - Digital Lifestyle

Quiz 1 - 27/30
Quiz 2 - 24/30

To get an A for the module, I think I have worked extra hard man.


HP1000 - Introduction to Psychology

Mid Term Quiz - 43/50
Research Programme - 5/5
Class participation - Unknown but I try to speak up every lessons so hopefully the Prof will credit me


Yep, so again, now is the time for the final lap.


2 weeks of intense mugging and I will see you all :)


No comments:

Post a Comment