Thursday, February 23, 2012

Never Give Up

Quoted from Naruto



What essential here is your will
Yes, if you hit a wall!
If you forsake your will while hitting against the wall... You will begin to make excuses and obtain hatred in exchange for your determination
You have to step forward without abandoning your will


Quoted from Hunter X Hunter


Hunter X Hunter

If even a little of the resolve you have now degrades, I'll kill you.


I'm really inspired by these comics, I get motivation and inspiration on a daily basis from all sorts of sources.


Recently, is the period of applications for internships, while I receive a lot of offers for internship interviews, I did not have much success about securing them in the end.


As time pass, I feel like Meryl Streep, even though she was nominated 17 times for the Oscars, she only won twice. A lot envied her but she was also the biggest loser. So should she look on the brighter side that she was nominated 17 times or that she was the biggest loser?


After reading the comic quotes above, I realised that we have all been making excuses. The moment we fail, or hit a wall, we just make up excuses to make ourselves feel better.


Its sort of a defence mechanism. We apply false reasoning and run away from reality. We avoid them as much as possible and hide them deep within us. But by no means is that healthy at all, we should instead confront them, stop making excuses and move forward.


After all, Einstein failed for thousand of times but he did not give up. He continued moving forward, crushing every wall that tries to stop him.


Hence, I will continue searching for internships with a strong spirit and determination, continue to give it all that I have in every upcoming interviews.


I will not give up, I will not fall !

No comments:

Post a Comment