Thursday, December 2, 2010

Updates

Hi all,


Just in case you might be interested.


Here are my results updates so far for the Semester.

Of course, these results are not complete as they do not include the final terms.


AB107 - Business Law

Class Participation : A-

Business Law Assignment : A-

Yeah, I'm not going to lie. I'm definitely sad because I did not get an A for the participation and assignment.

However, I guess this really motivates me to do really well for my Final Terms exam on 20 December which has a hefty weightage of 60%

AA101 - Accounting

Quiz 1 (5%) - 17/20

Quiz 2 (5%) - 10/10

Mid Terms (15%) - 58/60

I was definitely overjoyed that I did very well for my Accounting but there's still a final term paper awaiting me on the 15th December that has a weightage of 50%.

No time to get complacent there.

AB113 - Information Technology

Presentation - A to A+

Class Participation : Unknown

Digital World Project: Unknown

But the final term exam has a weightage of 40%, I definitely need to start memorising some of the more technical terms in the textbook. Definitely has to spend a lot of effort on it even though it might be only 40%.

AB102 - Financial Management

Quiz 1 (15%) 14/15

Quiz 2 (15%) 14/15

For Quiz 2, I got the first question wrong because I circled the wrong answer. I guess this teaches me a great lesson, that I have to look at the answer properly before circling. This is really crucial in the exams that has a weightage of 60%. Apparently it's on the same day as my Business Law, 20 Decemeber. Definitely has to plan my time well ahead.


Yeah, that's the updates for now. If I do get more details on some of the other results like class participation, I will update in the upcoming posts.


Regards,

Aaron Bay

No comments:

Post a Comment