Thursday, October 28, 2010

Happy Day

Today is kinda a happy day :).


Handed up the 2000 word essay on Business Law. I pray hard that I will do well for it. I've worked hard for it.


The tutor updated us about our Class Participation grade thus far and miraculously i got an A. I was over-zealous about it and for the entire lesson, I was so pumped up that I kept on answering spontaneously. I think motivations along the way is imperative and it will definitely give students a morale boost in this stressful environment.


Really happy because the class participation has a heavy weightage of 20% of our overall score.


As for my Accountancy's Class Participation, I only received a Good which is actually Band 2. I assumed that it's because I have yet to do my presentation for Accounting (which counts towards Class Participation). If not, I will really be devastated because I really put in a lot of effort in offering solutions in class all the time.


Cheers to that! Greatest source of motivation for today: I finally saw my nemesis by the name of Gremlin after so many weeks in school :)

No comments:

Post a Comment