Saturday, October 30, 2010

Dinner at SOFRA

I went out with my army gang for a dine-out at SOFRA.



Its actually at Shaw Towers level 2, a mere 3 minutes walk away from Bugis Junction.


The food are mainly based on a Turisk cuisine and surprisingly, I thought it was really fantastic.


I had SOFRA Fish which I would definitely recommend to you guys because the fish is just so soft and tender. The meat is so refreshing and spicy to the right extent.

As usual, there was a lot of catching up to do.


Samuel will be going to Tokyo with his "Red Moon Cosplay Gang" and I'm super jealous because he gets to go to Tokyo :(


Jaryl is having a fantastic time with Jenson at NUS. Apparently he's doing some tranny theatrical drama for his play and I thought it was really fantastic, considering he has this really wonderful tutor, Nora who is apparently the best of all his drama teachers.


Wei Kuan is as usual, excelling at his programming and doing a fantastic job with his mentor, Shufen.


Dominic is apparently having a great time at SurfGold with him winning at his Halloween event.


David is having a great time at UK with his China-gang. He will be back in December and hopefully we can meet up to have a great time before he leaves for UK again.

Zhi Qi is apparently having a lot of fun in his lectures and tutorials with a mixture of tutors from all over the world.


Yeah, overall it was a fantastic night. Sometimes, we really need a random meetup and lots of laughter once in a while.


That way, all our stress will be eliminated and we are all rejuvenated at the end of the day.


So happy that we had so much fun yesterday! Now, I'm all energised for the 2nd half of the Semester.


Wish me luck ! Accounting Exam next Monday :):)

Credits -sofra

No comments:

Post a Comment