Thursday, October 14, 2010

Accounting Quiz Results

Today, was a special day.

Why? I got back my Accounting Quiz.

Its the first time I get back an official result since I started my University endeavour.

Notwithstanding that its only worth a mere 5%, I think I need to keep working hard for the future quizzes.

In case you are wondering, I got 17/20.

That comes up to around 4.25% I guess?

To be honest, I wouldn't say that I am extremely happy about it. In fact, I'm a little upset because I had expected 19/20.

Maybe my expectations are too high but oh well, at the end of the day, it just goes to show that I need to be clearer in my understanding of the future topics so that I will not falter in the future.

Hwaiting !

P.S. Tomorrow is a big day for me too. Its going to be the first presentation I will be doing since the start of my University life. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment