Friday, October 15, 2010

Aaron, Aaron

Recently, my Accounting Professor, she like to call my name.


Actually this has been happening since Week 2's Tutorial.


Without fail she will always call my name, Aaron so what do you think?

Aaron yes ?

I was like I didn't even volunteer, I merely looked at her when she asked the questions.

But come to think of it, perhaps I was asking for it.

Maybe my look was coupled with a desperate intent to answer the questions because most of the time, my classmates will just sit there and keep quiet.

I don't see a point of keeping quiet when you know the answers, its best if you just give her the answers and get the class moving in a fast-paced manner.

On hindsight, I think she called me also because of the fact that she believes that I can give her the answers.

Not because she think that I'm too slack and never do my work, so she want to test if I have the answers.

Yeah, of course I'm taking this super-optimistic approach but that's just learning with passion I guess?

I rather think that the professor has faith in my abilities than to see it from the negative perspective.

Hwaiting !

No comments:

Post a Comment