Saturday, January 23, 2010

My New Blackberry Bold 9700*



You might be wondering. Why am I showing you a Starhub bag picture? Not that you guys have not seen one before.

However, please stare at it closely. Notice how one of its string came off?

I swear I got a shock of my life when I was carrying the bag and the string gave way. My heart almost dropped out!

But thankfully, it was good. He stayed inside the bag and refused to fall out on its own.

I must say that I have never love a phone so much before.

I am definitely going to treasure this one for sure.



However, thanks to my quick-thinking, me and my dad start to tie a knot to make sure that the string does not come out of the hole again.

Smart ain't we ?

10pts for us !



The casing is simple classic.



My Baby in its casing

Already shining incandescently in its casing. Can't wait to get out of there.




Upfront Blackberry Bold 9700*

Now, I will shower many encomiums among this touted phone that everyone is talking about.
Pardon me for my enthusiasms. It is really that great!
What you read here is what you will get!
Trust me!

The battery life is extremely resilient and it can easily last for a day or two even with the email and internet operating simultaneously throughout the day.


The email is perfect with almost an immediate response and no delays.

In addition, the internet notifications, i.e. facebook and updates are expeditious!

Synchronisation between your contacts with your phone is perfect. Nicknames do appear on your phone as stated on your email list! So do not be surprised if you see someone called WeeWee calling you. The phone knows what you did last summer!

Best of all, your events on facebook is actually noted down neatly on your calendar, inclusive of the time period.



Finally the cold hard truth.

I signed up for an PowerValue 100 contract which costs $25.68 a month along with a Blackberry Premium (1GB Data Plan) which cost $19.90 originally but after a 30% discount (which will last till 30March) it costs a mere $13.93.

The phone comes at an exorbitant price of $598 with a 2 years contract.

However, as I am re-contracting, I am actually entitled to a $50 discount. It's not a lot but definitely better than nothing right?

As you can see, my monthly subscription bill comes up to a total of $25.68+$13.93+$5(Caller ID) = $44.61

BUT BUT BUT

The good news is that I am actually entitled to a 30% discount off my monthly bill!!!?!??!?!

So the bill comes down to $31.23 a month.

You might be wondering. How do I get such a huge discount of 30%?

Well simple, simply sign up with your family.

If you have 2 lines with starhub, you are entitled to a 25% discount and if you have 3 or more lines, you will receive a 30% discount off your monthly bills.

So what are you waiting for? Go get yourself another Starhub line to enjoy the 25% if you only have one line!



No comments:

Post a Comment