Saturday, August 15, 2009

Introduction


This blog revolves around perplexing yet intriguing issues in business. It covers a wide range of topics which includes Management, Tourism, Marketing, Electronic Gadgets, Business Devices and Help, Banking and Finance and the latest business news.

In the case of management, tourism and marketing topics, I will tend to put across theories. On top of that, I will discuss them based on my personal views along with the views of authors of other books I have read, which I might find pertinent to the theory per se. On most occasions, I have the propensity to discuss about the book which I’m currently reading for several consecutive posts. Nonetheless, I will try to post intriguing news in between these posts to relieve you of the boredom that might arise from the trite theories in my posts.

Also, I will tend to bring up issues pertaining to self-improvement of one. It involves discussions in the personalities of people and their behaviour alongside their reaction to a specific stimulus. For instance, why is it so hard to change a person’s perception and his ideals? Also, why is the compromising a no-no in relationships and how does it hurt you in the long-run? Of course, there are bound to be a bountiful of opinions on these issues so I hope that no one will be sardonic about any opinions as they are all made up of paradigms of people from all walks of life. That explains why different people feel different about various opinions.

Furthermore, I tend to inject some levity into my posts with reference to my personal experience in order to support the point that either me or the writer made. I trust that this will better allow the readers to comprehend and understand the idea. In the process, it could also trigger your own personal experience and you are free to comment on it as well.

There will be sporadic cases where I tend to be away for work or overseas trips. Other than that, I will put in my utmost efforts to post consistently to satisfy your needs for juicy business news. I will ensure that this will not be yet another moribund blog on blogspot.

Last but not least, I hope that you will support my foray into blogging with your poignant opinions and criticisms as I will deeply appreciate each and every one of your comments with an open mind. Your contributions are definitely pivotal to the success of this blog, in terms of its effectiveness. In retrospect, I hope you can look back on your own comments one month later and see how much you have learned and gotten out of the discussions.

That is all I have to share about my blog. So I sincerely hope that you will enjoy my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment