Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Monsters University


I'm so excited to catch the Monsters University. I have always had a liking towards cartoon movies. They just brings me back to my childhood and teach me to just take a step back in life sometimes, just to enjoy myself :)

As we all know, University has always been the place many fears. Because of the challenging examinations, hard work and tonnes of assignments waiting to crush you. However, its going to be really funny watching how a place so stressful like the University can be turned into a place of joy, where friendships are forged and tears are shed.

In this movie, the monsters that we are all so familiar with are going to be learning how to scare people, which is kinda cute to be honest. They are so harmless to us but they are really trying so hard to scare humans. Maybe the next time I see something creepy, I won't be as scared anymore!




I think the highlight of this movie is really watching how Mike make new friends at the University. He is really excited to begin on this new journey in an attempt to major in scaring. However, things do not always go as planned and I guess we will witness a lot of twists and obstacles that he will facing along the way.



This is somewhat similar to what's happening to us in the real life as well. Typically, right at the start, we always have very high expectations and hopes. However, obstacles are bound to appear in an attempt to trip us up. It's really important to get back on your feet and move on whenever that happens. I guess there will be alot of that shown in this movie. Hence, I can't wait to catch this hilarious movie!



Furthermore, the previous works include Wall-e, Finding Nemo, UP. I guess this just goes to show that this movie will not disappoint because none of the previous works have ever disappointed me!


Check out the Official Trailer for Monsters University here!




"Catch Disney•Pixar’s “Monsters University”in Singapore cinemas this 20 June 2013! For more updates, like the Official Walt Disney Studios Singapore Facebook Page, follow @disneystudiosSGand subscribe to the Official Disney Studios Singapore YouTube Channel!”



Credits -nuffnang images

No comments:

Post a Comment