Friday, July 30, 2010

Apple's Success

The new iPhone comes packed with brand new features, like a new 5-megapixel camera and the ability to take high-definition videos. The screen also boasts a pixel density of 326 pixels per inch, making it the highest-resolution phone screen in the market today.




Undergrad Angeline Lee, 21, who was in the M1 queue, said: “My current iPhone 3G is pretty old and the camera is quite lousy, so this is definitely a worthwhile upgrade for me as I use my phone camera quite a lot.”



Freelance artist Brandon Goh, 24, agrees with her: “The iPhone 4 will be useful for me as I will be able to take HD (high-definition) videos with my phone and even be able to edit them on the go with the iMovie app.”



But aren’t local consumers bothered by the smartphone’s well-publicised antenna issues?



Teacher Lee Jialing, 28, is not at all bothered: “I don’t think the iPhone 4 is going to be in as bad a condition as my old iPhone 3G, which has a permanent reception problem. Whereas for the iPhone 4, I can still be careful not to allow my hand to block the reception points on the antenna when I use it.”

 
 

Clearly, it appears that despite all the complains and arguements, the Apple fans seem to be undaunted by them. They are still as infatuated with the Apple products as ever.


Die-hard fans or is the iPhone 4.0 really that amazing?


Well, that's for you to judge but personally I believe that because of the plethora number of applications, it has succeeded in keeping its users very occupied.


I mean, if you look at the normal Android phones or Blackberry, there's pretty much nothing you can do with it when you are bored. Once you are done checking Facebook, Twitter, SMSes and your mails, you are practically left with nothing to do.


On the other hand, with an iPhone on hand, even when you are bored, you will be able to play around with the abundance number of applications. They are constantly being churned out so you do not have to be afraid of getting bored or whatsoever.


 
The new iPhone 4 comes in the 16GB and 32GB versions, which are listed as S$888 and S$1,048 respectively on the Apple website.




All three telcos are offering the basic 16GB model for between $480 to $500 with a monthly fee of just under $40.

 
 
Credits -yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment