Saturday, December 5, 2009

Sushi Tei

Sushi Tei - Where pristine culinary skills and incisive expertise with an innate appreciation of nature come together to inspire and enhance the experience of true Japanese dining.





Sushi Tei originated from Singapore since 1994. As mentioned above, it offers Japanese cuisine in an ethereal along with a soothing ambience.



First and foremost, I will like to rain encomiums upon this restaurant because from the very moment I stepped into the restaurant, I was immediately attended by friendly and enthusiastic staffs. As much as many restaurants are focussing on customer service, I often feel neglected in their restaurants because their staff are simply too busy and nonchalant with our presence.



Also, Sushi Tei offers a calming ambience that allows their customers to enjoy their meal along with a well-designed menu filled with appealing picture of the dish per se. In marketing, you have to let your customers be sure of what they want before they will buy. As Jeffrey Gitomer mentioned, you should know why customers buy when you are selling a product. Personally, as a customer in this situation, I order food that sounds or better still look sumptuous.




In most cases, I have the propensity to order food that are either too small in portions or taste ordinary to my taste buds. However, this does not occur in sushi tei because I have visibly precise pictures of the food which I am ordering and that really helps a lot because what I see is exactly what I get.



When it comes to food, we all look for delicious looking ones before we purchase them near the street or food stalls along the malls. Unfortunately, in most restaurants, we are merely presented with ambiguous food names that sound regal but are de facto a simple dish that is presented in a pompous manner.




All in all, I am very impressed with Sushi Tei because it has allowed me to order accurately for once and also, the food quality is of top-notch quality that never fails to sustain itself despite my many visits.


Credits -sushitei, -ananti

No comments:

Post a Comment